WhatsApp Web allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages online from your Desktop PC or Tablet. It is a browser-based PC client of WhatsApp messenger which allows you to access to the same account from your desktop as well as from your mobile.
It has the same features as that of WhatsApp on your mobile phone. You can send and receive messages through the web. All the messages in your WhatsApp account are synced to your web and can see all of the messages on both the devices. Any message that you have send through WhatsApp Web will also shown on your mobile phone. This is available for most of the iOS and Android Smartphones.
In this tutorial we will teach you how you can access to your WhatsApp account and view conversations and send and receive messages from your desktop computer.
Follow these steps to access to WhatsApp Web
- Take your phone and Open WhatsApp.
- If you are an Android user tap on triple dots on Android or if it is an iPhone tap on Settings.
- Tap on WhatsApp Web/Desktop
- Open any web browser and type https://web.whatsapp.com/
- In the website you’ll see a QR code.
- Scan it from your phone’s camera.
- Wait for the code to scan.
- If the camera does not fetch the QR code, move the phone closure to the screen and try again.
- It will allow you to access to your WhatsApp conversations from your computer after scanning the QR code.
- The web automatically sync these conversations as well.