If you have a Bluetooth headphone, then it does not have any wires connected directly to your phone. So it has to be connected to your mobile phone wirelessly. The process of connect your wireless headphone to your android phone is just to follow few steps discussed in this tutorial. Once you connect wireless headphones to Android Phone, you can control the headset via your mobile phone.
Here’s how to connect your Bluetooth Headphone to your Android phone.
Please note that the process may slightly vary based on your mobile phone and Bluetooth device.
1Configure Wireless Headphones to pair it to Android Phone
- Turn on your wireless headphone
- Put wireless headphone in pairing mode. Most of wireless headphones have a button or combination of buttons to press and hold to put it in pairing mode. You can look into the headphone’s user manual came with the headphone to make sure how to configure your wireless headphones discoverable via Bluetooth.
2Configure the Android Phone
To pair a Bluetooth headphone to your Android phone, you should turn on Bluetooth on your phone. To do that, follow these steps.
- Open the Settings App. It is the app that resembles a gear.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Now you need to search for your headphone from the Android Phone. You can do that by Tap on Scan. It is in the upper left corner of the Bluetooth Settings menu of your Android Phone. Now the phone will start scanning for nearby Bluetooth Devices. Your Bluetooth headphone will appear as one of the items in the list when the phone identifies that.
- You can pair your headphone to your Android phone by tap on the name of your Bluetooth headphone appears in the discovered Bluetooth list of Android phone. The process takes just a moment for your headphones to pair.
Once they connect wireless headphones to Android Phone you are ready to use your headphone from your Android phone.